at Highcliffe Castle
Visit the Highcliffe Castle Gift Shop for a wonderful selection of souvenirs and gifts. Choose from a wide range of goods from jewellery and toiletries to books, stationery and toys. New ranges are added throughout the season.
Our large shop located in the main visitor entrance space of the Castle in brimming full of choice for your souvenirs or gifts. Come in and explore our fantastic range of products suitable for every member of the family.
- Supporting quality British suppliers including local talented individuals and companies
- An extensive range of greetings cards
- Quality souvenirs to remember your visit by
- A fascinating range of local interest books including beautiful pictorial coffee table ones
- A super range of jewellery with locally crafted earrings priced at £6 – to sterling silver pieces
- Exciting, fun and education pieces to keep the kids entertained
The Castle Kitchen is situated in the beautiful grounds of Highcliffe Castle serving daily specials that champion locally produced food. Serving freshly ground Fairtrade coffee, Dorset teas and daily lunch specials, freshly made cakes and snacks.
The Castle Kitchen Opening Times
Summer - April till September
10:00am closes at 5:30pm
Winter - October till March
10:00am closes at 4:00pm
The Gift Shop provides level access into the Castle. Once inside, the ground floor is fully accessible. A wheelchair is available for use by visitors inside the castle on request and subject to availability. Please advise us in advance if you would like to use one. We can also drop access bollards if required for visitor access closed to the entrance.
Inside the Castle the main visitor route is full accessible by lift on all three floors.
The local area
Highcliffe Village is a approx 20 mins walk from the castle and has some lovely independent shops and superb eateries. A 5 minute car journey will have you arrive at the Wortley Road car park located in the middle of the village. BH23 5EE
The historic town of Christchurch is a 10 minute car journey from Highcliffe Castle.
Bournemouth, offering excellent accommodation, beaches and shopping is approx. 9 miles from Highcliffe. We are also close to Bournemouth International Airport (approx. 6 miles), the New Forest (4 miles) and Southampton (20 miles).
Castle for Kids
Explore the Castle which will take your kids inside and outside on their visit
• Join Castle friends Lord Stuart and Lady Louisa
• Outdoor and Indoor trails
• Craft activities in the school holidays
• Dressing up in period costumes